TreasureEase Terms of Service
TreasureEase.com is the property of Solid Webware, LLC
LAST REVISED SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
- By registering with TreasureEase.com you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.
- Your use of TreasureEase.com is at your sole risk. The services provided are on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You may not use TreasureEase.com for any illegal, unlawful, or unauthorized purpose.
Registration and Password:
- Confidentiality of your logon credentials / account (your “registration”) is your responsibility. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not the use was authorized by you or not. You agree to immediately notify Solid Webware, LLC of any unauthorized use of your registration.
- You agree to the following:
- You are authorized to provide information about the ‘members’ of your club or team, or their legal guardians as submitted to Solid Webware, LLC or any of the properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC.
- You will provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself as submitted to Solid Webware, LLC or any properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC.
- You will maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, current, and complete.
- If you provide information that is not true, accurate, current, and complete or if Solid Webware, LLC has reasonable grounds to suspect so, then Solid Webware, LLC has the right to cancel your account and refuse to provide you use of any or all services of the properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC.
Solid Webware, LLC reserves the following rights:
- To modify or discontinue TreasureEase.com, temporarily or permanently, or any features, functions, or services provided by TreasureEase.com with or without notice.
- To refuse service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
- To change or terminate the Terms of Service, permanently or temporarily, without prior notification. Your continued use of the service after such changes constitutes your agreement to the changes.
- To terminate your registration with or without the ability for you access any of the properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC in accordance to the Registration Termination section contained within the terms of service.
- To loosely or strictly adhere to or enforce these terms of service. Failure to strictly enforce these terms of service does not constitute a waiver from, or relinquishment of, the terms of service. Rather, the terms of service will remain in full effect.
- To assign its rights and obligations under the terms of service. Upon such assignment, Solid Webware, LLC may be relieved of further obligation hereunder.
- Solid Webware, LLC reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to terminate your account and refuse to provide any or services of the properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC for the any of the following reasons:
- Requests by you (self-initiated registration termination)
- Violations of the terms of service
- Requests law enforcement or any other government agency
- Discontinuation in whole or part of the information contained within, or services provided by, any property owned by Solid Webware, LLC.
- Unexpected technical or security issues by Solid Webware, LLC or internet hosting companies hosting any of the properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC
- Engagement in fraudulent, or suspected fraudulent, activity by you or any other person or group using your registration.
- Extended periods of inactivity
- Non payment of fees owed by you to Solid Webware, LLC in connection with any properties or services owned by Solid Webware, LLC.
- In the event of termination of your registration, Solid Webware, LLC shall not be required to refund, redeem, credit, or repay any re-paid fees, pre-paid subscriptions, or any other funds collected by Solid Webware, LLC. You shall remain liable to Solid Webware, LLC for any charges, fees, commitments, and obligations incurred by you prior to the termination of your registration
- Solid Webware, LLC shall not be liable to you or any other third party for the termination of your account and/or deleted information associated with your account.
Limitation of Liability: Solid Webware, LLC, its shareholders, employees, affiliates, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you, the members or legal guardians of your team or club, any association or entity that has with jurisdiction over your team or club for any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to those related to (a) your misuse or fraudulent use of any properties owned by Solid Webware, LLC (b) Loss or corruption of any data related to your registration or use of services provided by any property of Solid Webware, LLC (c) Unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data. (d) Your participation in any promotion or program of Solid Webware, LLC.
Copyright and Ownership:
- Solid Webware, LLC does not screen account holder created content, information, or data but retains the right, at the sole discretion of Solid Webware, LLC or as directed by law enforcement representatives with proper jurisdiction, to refuse or remove content, information, or data without notice.
- The design of the TreasureEase.com is copyright@2011-2012. All rights reserved.
- No person, group, or entity may duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the design of TreasureEase.com including, but not limited to, the HTML/CSS in whole or in part, any design element, in whole or in part.