TreasureEase.com is the property of Solid Webware, LLC
LAST REVISED SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
Your privacy is important to Solid Webware, LLC
Collection of Information:
Solid Webware, LLC collects information about individual, teams, clubs, and businesses. The information we collect from you allows you to log on and use TreasureEase.com and allows us to continually improve and personalize TreasureEase.com. Generally, we collect information about you, your team or club, and entities your team or club does business with directly from you or from your use of TreasureEase.com. In some cases, we may collect information about you, your team or club, and the entities your team or club does business with from third parties, such as public websites, telephone directories, events, geolocation data, etc.
Use of Information:
Solid Webware, LLC uses information collected as follows:
- To provide TreasureEase.com to you. To communicate with you about your use of TreasureEase.com and for customer service purposes.
- To improve the features and functions of TreasureEase.com.
- To personalize your experience, provide location customization, and personalized help within TreasureEase.com
- For advertising and marketing purposes. We may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you while you are using TreasureEase.com and to assist us in advertising TreasureEase.com on websites owned by third parties.
Dissemination of Information:
Solid Webware, LLC may disseminate your information, including personally identifiable information, with other properties owned, in whole or part, by Solid Webware, LLC. Aggregate information (not personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties for the purpose of marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Solid Webware, LLC will NOT disseminate personally identifiable information to third parties with the following exceptions:
- In order to comply with the law, a court order or other legal proceeding, or in response to a subpoena.
- If we suspect illegal or fraudulent activities or violations of our terms of service.
If Solid Webware, LLC is acquired by, or merged with, another company, or in the case of bankruptcy we may transfer the information we have collected to the acquiring company. If Solid Webware, LLC sells, or otherwise disposes of, TreasureEase.com or any other property owned, in whole or in part, we may transfer the information we collected to the acquiring entity.
Protection of Information:
Solid Webware, LLC is committed to protecting your personal data. All sensitive information is secured with 256 bit SSL encryption.